One of the magic classes that are fully subject to their own magic book, aka Codex 'Damnorum' - can be purchased from ... the Lord of Death for a modest price of 2.500.000 gp. Where to find the Lord of Mages is your task.
|Meditation||Resisting Spells||Spirit Speaking||Wrestling|
- Spells do more damage. Itself takes less damage from spells.
- Can use his special book: Codex Damnorum (Necro Book).
- His resistance (Resisting Spells) against ordinary magic spells is promoted by the Spirit Speaking skill.
- The necromancer can hear ghosts using Spirit Speaking skill.
- Faster mana recovery than other non-magic classes.
- Just like
Druidand Mage, it dries raw reagents better and more efficiently.
- Meditates successfully, at the level with the classes
Druid, Mage и Paladin.
- Has a bonus for identifying magic items, as well as the
- Has a bonus when using Mana Crystal, as well as the classes
Druid, Mage and Paladin.
- Has priority in stopping the enemy with the Paralyze spell.
- Has a bonus while casting combat magic spells.
- STR growth is slower.
- Deal less damage in physical battles.
- Receives more damage in physical battles.
|.runningspell||Allows you to use spells for a while on the go.
'Ability time:' level * 10
|Every privilege requires |
a certain number of Trophies
|.summondaemon||Summons NPCs to Help |
- based on the name of the team.
|.castspell <spell id>||Simplifies use and macros |